Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Chad Johnson is back in the NFL
(07-12-2016, 06:49 PM)BengalintheCbus Wrote: ill never fiorget my first encounter with him. My son (the little guy in my profile pic was maybe 3 at the time) Im dragging him down to Georgetown for opening day of Training Camp. I get down there and realize I don't have a sharpie.  I go into that Kmart right off the Georgetown exit. We are walking around both wearing our Chad Johnson jerseys and I look up and Chad is walking right at us with a big grin on his face. Apparently buying some things for his dorm stay.  But he stopped and gave us maybe 30 seconds of his time and fist bumped my son and I.  Of course my 3 yr old is like not caring. Meanwhile Im hyperventilating and trying to call my wife at the same time. Say what you will about his antics and what not but he put Cinci in the spotlight (aliong w/ Carson). One thing I appreciate--his antics were never drugs or suspensions, etc.. how many games did he cost us b/c he was suspended
 Really ? "Hyperventilating" ? A grown man "hyperventilating" over an athlete ? Now that's funny !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Chad Johnson is back in the NFL - John Shaft - 07-13-2016, 03:55 AM