Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game
(07-12-2016, 11:59 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: If Atkins was able to stay in longer then he wouldn't be rotated out as fast. This does prove that Atkins has less stamina than Donald.

And Donald doesn't blow up O-lines, and throw them around like rag dolls? You should watch other teams, and not just the Bengals if you want to make a definitive statement like Atkins is better than Donald. Sorry that I watch every team and not just my favorite, and that I can have an unbiased opinion about players on different teams.

I watched Aaron Donald at Notre Dame and was hoping he would fall to us so we could put him next to
Geno. I have seen the guy play and like i said he is a fine DT, he is not the penetrating pass rushing DT
that Geno is. This is my opinion.

I watch every team including the Rams and this does not change this.

Funny how you are such a homer of certain players on this team that don't deserve it and seem like a
hater on others that do deserve praise like Atkins.

I love both Atkins and Burfict and am proud to have both on my team but in the end i truly believe that
Atkins makes a bigger impact. Burfict is the brains behind the Defense, so you are correct about that and
that Donald is a very good DT. I just disagree that he is better than Atkins.

Geno opens it up for Carlos Dunlap. I heard at one time we had the two highest sack DL players in the
NFL last year with these two.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYJ DL Sheldon Richardson suspended for Bengals game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-13-2016, 11:52 AM