Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Chad Johnson is back in the NFL
(07-13-2016, 08:10 AM)JungleGal50 Wrote: I thought his response to being asked on Twitter "if he had ever asked Marvin Lewis to help coach" was pretty funny!

http://local12.com/sports/bengals/hue-jackson-reportedly-offers-chad-johnson-chance-to-help-coach-in-camp

All in all though.....I wish him nothing but the best.  Always Liked Chad......he can be over-the-top eccentric sometimes.....but he always
had a good heart.

Yup

Quote:"I wasn't even allowed in the locker room when I came back, I doubt I'm welcome as a coach."

Nobody from that period, (Whitworth, Peko, Leon, etc...) wanted him in the locker room. That would have been a step backward as far as the culture and chemistry of this team.

Chad had the talent to be a first ballot HOF WR. For a couple of years, he had those kinds of numbers. Had he kept his focus on the game and not his off-the-field ambitions, I'm convinced we could have won a Super Bowl. But it's just a game, so I'm not mad or anything. Chad gave us all alot of good times, with or without a ring.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Chad Johnson is back in the NFL - BURROWorBUST - 07-13-2016, 12:34 PM