Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Go! and the Holocaust Museum
(07-13-2016, 01:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ok, I only have a vague idea of how this app works BUT are people walking around the Holocaust Museum looking for Pokeymans OR are they outside and see "Hey, there is a Pokeyman in there!  Quick, let's go into the  Holocaust Museum!"

Seriously, how does this work?  Should I watch for people randomly trying to get into my house because some imaginary monster randomly spawned in my living room?

The game has an overview that looks like a simplified version of google maps. The pokemon will randomly spawn on the map. You can get an idea of where they might be because a little bit of leaves/grass will twirl around spots they might spawn. You can be tens of yards of away from them and still catch them, though.

There is some scenario specific pokemon spawning, but it isn't as specific as making a gas emitting pokemon spawn in the holocaust museum, much less a room about gas killings. Fish pokemon will appear more often near water. The rat, bug,  and bird pokemon will be around your neighborhood, etc.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Go! and the Holocaust Museum - BmorePat87 - 07-13-2016, 01:40 PM