Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-12-2016, 03:03 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I know I am asking for a lot but here it goes....

When Dylan Roof killed those people in the church.  White people condemned his actions.  When Adam Lanza killed those children, no one mourned his death and felt sorry for him.  Same with Elliot Rodgers and no one feels sorry for James Holmes.  I could go on but the point is, when the bad people do bad things, no one feels sorry for those people.  Thus that is us holding them accountable.  We don't make excuses for them.  The most is "mental illness" and even then no one really cares if they were killed in the process or if they are locked up for life.  

Now when a black man is breaking the law and has an interaction with the police officer, if during the process he is killed, we have people already coming to the defense of the criminal.  They will claim racial profiling or that the initial crime was insignificant.  They think the police should use other methods of subduing the person and if there are 2 cops then it doesn't matter if the guy had a gun and was resisting arrest, the cop should not use deadly force. 

Basically the way law abiding black men can hold the law breakers accountable is by not feeling sorry for them and making them martyrs.  Mike Brown, Jamal Clark, Eric Garner and Alton Sterling don't deserve to be revered, they should be held in contempt. 

I have said that to lump some real victims with these faux victims is a disgrace and dishonor to the ones that should be mourned.  Tamir Rice, Philando Castille (though there is probably more to this story, but as of now to me it stands as unjustified), John Crawford III should not be lumped in with those mentioned above as they are true victims. 

Again, if the black community really wanted to save black lives, then they would stop glorifying violence and drugs and stop vilifying the police.  When someone like Mike Brown is killed due to attacking a police officer, instead of mourning him, they should just dismiss him as the criminal that he was.  Just like Adam Lanza isn't mourned.

(07-13-2016, 09:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Was your point that you think a black man having a broken taillight is as bad as a white man mass murdering people?

See this is why I find it humorous when you fail.  Of course to be fair you "stopped reading" which is what people do when they don't have the courage to face things they find unpleasant.

I currently have Philando Castille as a true victim and one that should spark outrage (however I still say wait for all the details).  Yet you seem to think that I am lumping him in with "mass murderers".

A criminal that is killed doing criminal activity, such as Mike Brown, should not be mourned or considered a loss, and it is demeaning to real victims like Tamir Rice.

Yet the black community, which shouldn't exist according to you (since race is a social construct and not real), lump Castille in with Sterling.  BLM look at Micah Johnson as a hero that was KIA. 

However, don't let this stop you from continuing to misrepresent the statement, when you have no argument, it is easier to use sophistry instead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - Sovereign Nation - 07-13-2016, 04:04 PM