Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-13-2016, 07:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm thinking of launching a Conservative Posts Matter initiative on the forum. Every time folks attack a conservative POV is attacked I am going to speak out. Many around here should respect that and anyone that disagrees with my tactic is a bigot.

I am fighting the establishment that is treating the conservative poster unfairly. We have all seen the establishment turn a blind eye to attacks on conservatives  and in many cases actually placing blame on the conservative for getting attacked. It has to stop Conservative Posts Matter.    

I agree, except for maybe the blind eye comment.
Most of the Mods do not have time to go through and read EVERY thread (I'm speaking on personal experience of being a Mod on other forums here. I swear I have not sent the current Mods malware that tracks their every move) *uncrosses fingers*

A lot of times you only have time to view the most active posts and/or read reports.
Now....with reports you are held to a real standard, because your peers know your handling the report and are able to see the outcome.
Let's use Lucie as an example (because everyone loves that)....
If Lucie gets reported by 5-6 different people in a thread, your going to be really pressured into taking some heavy action, versus the 1 report of the people who antagonized him.
Of course they dissected the thread to take corrective action, but an amount of reports, coupled with infraction history will cause any human to slant.

So... I see the blind eye perception, but it's far more complex than that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - Rotobeast - 07-13-2016, 08:39 PM