Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-13-2016, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn the left/libertarians sure can get ugly.

SN brings his points of view to a discussion; whether one agrees with them or not is irrelevant. I admit, some of his views (that people have brought into here from different media sources) are quite extreme; however, he has never gone overboard here IMO. I feel it's immature on the parts of many here that feel the need to bring thoughts from outside sources into this one.

I know SN has been suspended and I as far as I can recall the only time it may have been desired is when he called folks *****? (I think it was). Hell Lucie is banned; what did he do that was so bad to anyone in this forum? Troll or not this forum is a lesser place without his thoughts and will be one once SN is banned again ffor expressing his views.

If I get banned, so be it.  I really don't care. 

I don't post as much as I used to.  Even then I try to stay out of these types of threads.  The only reason I ventured in was to try and answer a question, "why don't we expect whites to police their own, like we claim blacks should do?"  I attempted to answer that question and yet the response was "I quit reading when you tried to compare an unregistered gun to a mass murderer".  When I pointed out that wasn't the point of my post, it continued to be all about me, and my "racist" views.

I don't want to be banned, but I don't control the board.

Do I go overboard?  On my other median I am a troll, a shit poster, I also give back what is thrown at me.  So yes, I would say I go extreme.  However, here I am very mild, as I try to be respectful of others, but again, I give back what is thrown at me.

As the Muslims say...Inshallah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - Sovereign Nation - 07-14-2016, 07:11 AM