Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Chad Johnson is back in the NFL
(07-14-2016, 11:07 AM)jason Wrote: Nah.

I'm not adamant about it. It's just a hunch. The Raiders had been awful for a decade. Hue had them in the hunt  until Campbell went down. I think he can resurrect RG III's career. If he can get Duke Johnson going out of the back field, and if one of these WRs pan out, they can win some games. I don't think they are playoff contenders, but I think they can win some games. I'm really just betting on the coaching change. They finally got it right.

Hue would have made the playoffs with JC and rusty CP if the Bears' backup RB would have stayed in bounds on a single run play against the Broncos and held on to win.  Hue had a top 10 offense that featured those 2 QBs, WRs that weren't starters by any means, and Michael Bush replacing McFadden for most of the year.

In all fairness, Hue has made chicken salad with chicken crap before so he's in the right place...because them Browns is crap.  He could get them 6 wins in year one.

As for Chad, I feel like there is a negative response to this no matter how you slice it.

Coaching for the Browns? Traitor.
Wouldn't take a job with the Browns? Entitled diva who thinks he's above the position.
Talks smack? Big mouthed diva.
Keeps his mouth closed? Doesn't care. Just there to collect a paycheck.

and so on and so forth. I'm not saying people should love the guy, but you have to admit it's super easy to just spin anything he does in a negative manner.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Chad Johnson is back in the NFL - Nately120 - 07-14-2016, 12:57 PM