Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'God's Not Dead 2' Billboard Nixed at GOP Convention After Being Called "Incendiary"
(07-14-2016, 11:15 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Man, I really feel for atheists and democrats. I truly can't imagine how mindless they have to be that a sign can change their beliefs so drastically. Obviously, a billboard advertising a Christian movie will turn all atheists and Democrats into Christians against their will so it HAS to be stopped. Maybe one day, we can figure out a way for them to strengthen their beliefs so that when they see a message they dislike/disagree with they can do what most Christians and Republicans do and just roll their eyes and walk away with their beliefs still intact.

Once again a very simple point goes over your head.

One Christian billboard supported acting contrary to the laws of this country.  I think that is a bad idea.  In fact the belief that religion is greater than the laws of society is what is fueling all the killing in the middle east right now.

The Atheist billboard supports acting according to the laws of the land.  No one should have a problem with them.

I would have no problem with the Christian billboard if it did not claim that religious beliefs should control a persons actions more than the law of the land.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'God's Not Dead 2' Billboard Nixed at GOP Convention After Being Called "Ince... - fredtoast - 07-14-2016, 02:09 PM