Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-14-2016, 06:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Holy crap....yes...I can see it now....running 2 WRs down the field at the same time!  What ARE defenses going to do?  Wow, this is going to revolutionize the NFL!!!!

Ok, but seriously, weren't we saying the same thing about Denarius Moore last year?  Excuse me while I steel my expectations.

Having two deep threats is impossible for defenses to stop.

Look at the 98 Vikings with Moss and Chris Carter and notice that their offense led the league in passing touchdowns and yards.

Also, it's not just running two WRs down the field at the same time, but having them run down the field on opposite sidelines because do you have any idea how hard it is to stop a tall wide receiver that's fast when he's running down the field and has half of a field or more to work with?

Teams have enough trouble stopping AJ deep when they double-cover him, so think about having another guy that you have to double-cover because you realize that teams don't typically keep two safeties deep, right?  The strong safety typically plays closer to the line and pretty much acts as a linebacker.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - BFritz21 - 07-14-2016, 06:23 PM