Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-14-2016, 09:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And it would work.

It's proven in examples that I give, not Madden.  In fact, I've never used these strategies in Madden (actually haven't even played it in years, either).

Proven NFL football strategies translate to NFL football strategies.

Strategies..  It's tough, in this day and age, to "invent" a new one that hasn't already been tried, at some point in the history of football.  Remember the year that Miami was killing the league with the wildcat?  And then, once NFL DCs had some film, it was quickly neutralized.  Fact is that it really was nothing new, more like just "old time" football, that was being reintroduced into the modern game.  In modern times, there isn't really a single thing "new" that could be drawn up, that hasn't already been tried somewhere, at some point in time.

However, the one thing that proves true, time and time again, is the ability to adapt one's strategy to maximize the potential of the abilities of the players that one has available, at any given time, is the measure of success when it comes to coaching.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - SunsetBengal - 07-14-2016, 09:14 PM