Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-14-2016, 09:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 18 years ago two HOF WRs were really good, so all the Bengals need to do is get 2 HOF WRs on the team at the same time.  Strategy at it's finest.

Hell, I guess Moss was a 1st round pick and Carter was a supplemental guy with big question marks SO we could be on the precipice of greatness with Green and Simonized.  Actually Moss was also a giant d-bag, so I'm not sure if we should be looking for diva pain in the ass WRs or not.

Rolleyes

Impossible to have discussions with some people because they take things to the extreme and act like something proposed is completely outrageous.  They quit debating things and just start throwing out lame insults and provide ridiculous examples to draw the attention off the fact that they have no point.

I'm not saying that Simonise will be a HoF guy, but he could be very productive as a deep threat, especially if he keeps developing.

Furthermore, we already have our first round WR and he's not a diva, so your entire second paragraph is just another example of you throwing out garbage instead of bringing anything real to the discussion.

Simonize might turn out to be nothing, but he has the potential to be a good receiver, specifically a deep threat, and putting him on the field opposite of AJ would give defenses nightmares.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - BFritz21 - 07-14-2016, 09:32 PM