Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-14-2016, 09:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey now, you're the one who said having two deep threats is impossible to stop and then you off-handedly rattled off 2 HOF WRs from 18 years ago as evidence to support your point.  You're the first one to start talking in extremes here, so don't act like I'm the one who threw this debate into the realm of fantasy!
It's two wide receivers that are tall, can run, and can go get the ball.  Those types of receivers don't come around too often, and it's not about being HoF talent, it's about ability.  

You've yet to show me how two deep threats like AJ and a 6'5 receiver with speed that can adjust to the ball like Simonise will be stopped, especially if he keeps developing.

Receivers with that kind of size and ability don't end up on the same team too often.

If he's used properly, it will be impossible to stop.
(07-14-2016, 10:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sounds like size, speed and talent and he can adjust to the ball well.

Sounds good but i doubt we see anything of him this year. Different name for sure.

If he is bigger and better than Alonzo Russell i love it. High hopes for that guys as well.

TC should be fun and the Preseason...

Yep.

We'll at least get to see if he has any potential.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - BFritz21 - 07-14-2016, 11:44 PM