Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-14-2016, 11:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You've yet to show me how two deep threats like AJ and a 6'5 receiver with speed that can adjust to the ball like Simonise will be stopped, especially if he keeps developing.

I will bet my left testicle that if the Bengals suit up AJ Green and this Simonise kid that opposing NFL defenses will show you how to stop them.  That's what NFL defenses do...they stop NFL offenses.  Perhaps I'm overstating your case here, but you really seem to think that the Bengals just figured out some super unbeatable secret that the rest of the NFL just never thought of.

AJ Green plus 6'5 guy = unstoppable

It can't be that easy, but I sure hope it is.  Lord known AJ Green plus Jerome Simpson/Armon Binns/Denarius Moore/Wright or Alford or whomever was supposed to be "uncoverable" too.  That word gets tossed around every off-season, and mostly with a WR who does jack squat, but this could be the year, I guess.  I guess the fact that this guy is 6'5 makes him different.

(07-15-2016, 12:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Don't tell Nately that because 6'5 receivers are easy to defend, even when you have one of the best receivers in the game opposite of him  ThumbsUp

Hmm, I don't recall saying "6'5 receivers are easy to defend" but I can see why you'd feel compelled to make stuff up!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - Nately120 - 07-15-2016, 12:40 AM