Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'God's Not Dead 2' Billboard Nixed at GOP Convention After Being Called "Incendiary"
(07-15-2016, 12:43 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It has EVERYTHING with following the laws.  Just read what the movie is about.

Your denial of reality is astonishing.

A teacher who gets in trouble for quoting scripture in school. lol. OMG! Katie bar the door! The downfall of civilization is upon us!!!11!11111!

Seriously. You taking a Hollywood movie, made by Christians, and elevating it to something like, "One Christian billboard supported acting contrary to the laws of this country.  I think that is a bad idea.  In fact the belief that religion is greater than the laws of society is what is fueling all the killing in the middle east right now.", is what is astonishing. 

A billboard promoting a movie. lulz.

I'm in agreement with most around here that religion should be taught at home and in church. But i also laugh when someone loses their shit at something so ridiculously minute and innocuous, turning a firecracker into a block of C4. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'God's Not Dead 2' Billboard Nixed at GOP Convention After Being Called "Ince... - rfaulk34 - 07-15-2016, 02:45 AM