Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-15-2016, 12:40 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I will bet my left testicle that if the Bengals suit up AJ Green and this Simonise kid that opposing NFL defenses will show you how to stop them.  That's what NFL defenses do...they stop NFL offenses.  Perhaps I'm overstating your case here, but you really seem to think that the Bengals just figured out some super unbeatable secret that the rest of the NFL just never thought of.

AJ Green plus 6'5 guy = unstoppable

It can't be that easy, but I sure hope it is.  Lord known AJ Green plus Jerome Simpson/Armon Binns/Denarius Moore/Wright or Alford or whomever was supposed to be "uncoverable" too.  That word gets tossed around every off-season, and mostly with a WR who does jack squat, but this could be the year, I guess.  I guess the fact that this guy is 6'5 makes him different.

Like I said, offer me a way that an NFL defense can cover two deep threats, one being AJ Green and the other being a 6'5 guy that's fast, and I'll admit that they'r easy to stop.

Also, do you think every NFL team has two guys like that?  It's not that they haven't figured it out, it's just that they don't have the players for it.  That's like claiming that I'm saying NFL teams haven't figured out that a guy with Adrian Peterson's size and skill set wouldn't dominate on any team.  

News flash: those players don't grow on trees!

I also don't remember anyone saying AJ and any of those guys would be uncoverable.

Like I say below, though, keep making things up to fit your narrative  ThumbsUp
(07-15-2016, 12:40 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, I don't recall saying "6'5 receivers are easy to defend" but I can see why you'd feel compelled to make stuff up!
You're saying that a 6'5 guy that can go deep, opposite AJ, no-less, won't be a nightmare for defenses to stop.

But keep avoiding what you post because I can see why you feel compelled to do it!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - BFritz21 - 07-15-2016, 03:06 AM