Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia school board takes transgender bathroom case to Supreme Court
(07-14-2016, 01:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/14/virginia-school-board-takes-transgender-bathroom-case-to-supreme-court.html

I presume the "boy" in this story hasn't had the surgery to make things "official"; does anyone know if that's the case?

Since we've discussed this ad naseum, allow me to add that if allowed this "boy" with a vagina is going into a TEENAGE MALE lockerroom. Does no one see the potential problems for this person that will arise? Forget the problems of the natural boys (which is pretty much what pro-transgender people wnat anyways), but by allowing this, you're basically paving the way for these boys to sexually assault this person. I'm not saying they'll rape him, but they will look and possibly even forcibly so by removing any towels. 

I remember back in high school, a classmate of mine was super-shy and one day was forced by the gym teacher to shower after class - he usually didn't (and would stink the rest of the day) because he didn't want others to see his twig and berries - so he did everything he could to hide his nudity. He wrapped a huge towel around his waist, wore a t-shirt and shoes into the shower. Afterwards, he did the same thing, but on his way back to his locker, one of the class bullies decided to tease him and in the process ripped off the towel exposing an average penis (I say average 'cause it looked like mine; yes, I looked and you would've too, you liar). I've never seen a person's face get so red. He quickly changed and left and that's the last time I saw him in gym class.

Now take that same story, but instead, it's a person who was born a girl and hasn't had any surgery. But, hey, we have to protect our transgendered children by letting them be ogled and visually assaulted!!!  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virginia school board takes transgender bathroom case to Supreme Court - PhilHos - 07-15-2016, 11:42 AM