Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-15-2016, 03:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, offer me a way that an NFL defense can cover two deep threats, one being AJ Green and the other being a 6'5 guy that's fast, and I'll admit that they'r easy to stop.

Also, do you think every NFL team has two guys like that?  It's not that they haven't figured it out, it's just that they don't have the players for it.  That's like claiming that I'm saying NFL teams haven't figured out that a guy with Adrian Peterson's size and skill set wouldn't dominate on any team.  

News flash: those players don't grow on trees!

News flash...this guy wasn't even selected in the supplemental draft.  Look, it's great that you're jazzed up over this guy AND he might be really good for all we know, but to act like a guy who wasn't drafted is some sort of gigantic secret that is going to assuredly turn the NFL on its ear is old-hat.  We heard this about Armon Binns who was undrafted and unwanted despite having a bazillion qualities that make an amazing WR and was going to line up across from AJ Green and send NFL DC's into insane asylums.

Yes, this guy could be good...but you seem so sure of this that I wonder if you've ever seen the WRs the Bengals have brought in to line up across from AJ Green, or if you watched Al Davis continually stock the Raiders with guys who were super tall and super fast and blah blah blah.  You just seem to be taking it really personally that not everyone is ready to give this guy a starting position because he's 6'5.

Anyways, Simonise is 6'5 and ran a 4.60 and the Steelers have an undrafted WR who is 6'6 and ran a 4.62 so it looks like we won't be the only team in our division that has an unstoppable offense this year. I guess it will be interesting to watch Paul Geunther in the fetal position sucking his thumb when we play the Steelers in week 2 and they hang 77 on us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - Nately120 - 07-15-2016, 11:58 AM