Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'God's Not Dead 2' Billboard Nixed at GOP Convention After Being Called "Incendiary"
(07-15-2016, 11:13 AM)PhilHos Wrote: By your logic, I assume, then, that you thought all the gays that got married when marriage was legal ONLY between heterosexuals should've been punished? How about Rosa Parks? I guess you think she deserved to be arrested for not following the LAW by not sitting in the back of the bus?

Oh wait, no you agreed with those. You're vehemently anti-religious so of course, these are different scenarios Rolleyes

You should stay away from words like "logic" when you don't know what they mean.

The problems that Rosa Parks and same sex couples faced were laws that VIOLATED THE LAW OF THE LAND (The U.S. Constitution). I have no problem with them fighting for their rights. That is not fighting against the law of the land. It is fighting for rights guaranteed by the law of the land.

This is completely different from people who want to violate the U.S. Constitution because a magic man in the sky tells them it is okay to discriminate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'God's Not Dead 2' Billboard Nixed at GOP Convention After Being Called "Ince... - fredtoast - 07-15-2016, 01:33 PM