Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another terrorist attack in France
(07-15-2016, 10:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: He went to a place where the police presence would be at a higher density than normal and made them an easier target than in other places. That's a tactic for just about every mass shooting I know of. You could argue that his tactics were modified because of the presence of firearms, but it was not a deterrent and he was still effective.

The use of the SC incident in comparison to the Pulse shooting does not provide enough evidence to show the Pulse incident could have been prevented, or even had a smaller body count, with someone carrying. Too many variables to draw that direct comparison.

I absolutely will. Mostly because I respect the law and I respect the rights of private property owners. But also because I don't live in a constant state of irrational fear.

I don't live in a state of irrational fear either.  Being armed and avoiding places that prevent me from being armed is not irrational fear as much as it is prudence.

Since you are so brave, just walk down the streets of Chicago waving money around.  Do you think yourself brave or foolish if you did that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another terrorist attack in France - Sovereign Nation - 07-15-2016, 03:44 PM