Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-16-2016, 12:02 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh, I thought you mean the draft that people actually give a crap about and the one where players are...you know...drafted.  Hell, if 0 players got drafted in the supplemental draft I don't know if it even counts as a draft at all!
Supplemental is for players that aren't eligible to be drafted.  Ahmad Brooks, Chris Carter, Josh Gordon, and many other good players came from the supplemental draft, but keep playing like the supplemental draft means he won't be good.

Maybe he won't be anything special, but I think the potential is there to be an impact player.

For anyone saying that he can't beat press coverage or will struggle with it, teams rarely use a fullback anymore, meaning that two receivers are almost always lined up off-the-line, making it easy to beat press coverage  ThumbsUp
(07-16-2016, 01:19 AM)J24 Wrote: Well he was eligible for only the supplemental draft so it's not like the Bengals could have signed him before then.

Ssssshhhhhh.......  don't tell Nate that because it doesn't fit his agenda!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - BFritz21 - 07-16-2016, 03:43 AM