Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-16-2016, 11:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Just curious, but what would you say my agenda is here?  Also, you haven't acknowledged that the Steelers have an undrafted FA WR who ran the 40 in 4.62 seconds to this guy's 4.60 BUT he's 6'6.  How are we going to stop the Steelers when they line him up across from Antonio Brown?  How is anyone going to stop that?

Agreed.  This guy would have been taken in the 1st round by Al Davis...and maybe ol BFritz, ZING!

You're throwing out bullshit rhetoric, as well as taking my suggestions of possibilities to the extreme, just to try to discredit anything that I post that says he could be good and to try and make stupid jokes about me, which was evident by your second reply to a post in this reply.

And I looked at that player the Steelers signed and he doesn't look like he has any talent, which Simonise does, so that's how we'll stop them.

The guy the Steelers signed even got cut by the 49ers, so how good do you really think he is?

Also, how much quality coaching do you think Simonise has had up to this point to develop his game?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - BFritz21 - 07-16-2016, 08:25 PM