Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-16-2016, 04:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: May want to check your arithmetic on that..

29 inches = 2 feet, 5 inches..

Right...the guy is 4'29...meaning 4 feet plus 2 feet and 5 inches and thus 6'5.  Was I off?

(07-16-2016, 08:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're throwing out bullshit rhetoric, as well as taking my suggestions of possibilities to the extreme, just to try to discredit anything that I post that says he could be good and to try and make stupid jokes about me, which was evident by your second reply to a post in this reply.

And I looked at that player the Steelers signed and he doesn't look like he has any talent, which Simonise does, so that's how we'll stop them.

The guy the Steelers signed even got cut by the 49ers, so how good do you really think he is?

Also, how much quality coaching do you think Simonise has had up to this point to develop his game?

Funny how the general consensus around here agrees with my "bullshit rhetoric" and not your rock-solid prognostications!  Also, a guy who gets cut by the 49ers and a guy who gets passed over by the 49ers (and the Browns, and a slew of other crap teams) probably have the same amount of talent...ie, not much.

But seriously, did you make the statement that our tall undrafted guy has more talent than theirs based on anything other than that video of him catching the football on an empty field?  That's a serious question, because you seem pretty sure of this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - Nately120 - 07-17-2016, 01:07 AM