Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals "unknowns" going into '16.
The thing that strikes me about Eifert and Gronk type players is I usually expect them to be injured quite often compared to ordinary players. They seem to have the willingness to put themselves in those dangerous positions to make the plays that they're able to make. When a TE scores 11-12 tds (or more) a season they really put a big target on themselves to opposing defensive players whose jobs depend on stopping them. They go up in traffic where quite often guys are running at full speed and come down hard usually.. It would seem miraculous if they didn't get injured.
I hope he's able to stay 100% the entire season, but considering the position and the kinds of plays he can make its tough to imagine him playing 16 or more games injury free.

Baring injury Dalton will be just fine. I'm not 100% convinced that the WRs will be, but there's only one way to find out.. PLAY BALL!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals "unknowns" going into '16. - grampahol - 07-17-2016, 05:28 AM