Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-17-2016, 01:07 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Right...the guy is 4'29...meaning 4 feet plus 2 feet and 5 inches and thus 6'5.  Was I off?

Funny how the general consensus around here agrees with my "bullshit rhetoric" and not your rock-solid prognostications!  Also, a guy who gets cut by the 49ers and a guy who gets passed over by the 49ers (and the Browns, and a slew of other crap teams) probably have the same amount of talent...ie, not much.

But seriously, did you make the statement that our tall undrafted guy has more talent than theirs based on anything other than that video of him catching the football on an empty field?  That's a serious question, because you seem pretty sure of this.

You really think I've been basing all this on a video of him running on an empty football field?

Wow.......  just wow.

Now, a lot of your stupid comments make sense.....  they're still stupid, but I understand now  ThumbsUp

I looked up his highlights when we first signed him and saw loads of talent.

Watch this video (highlight video) and also this one (highlight video) to see that he's a long strider that can make plays in the open field and is difficult to cover when he goes long, and all of that was done with pretty shitty QB play, so will be interesting to see him with an NFL QB throwing him the ball.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - BFritz21 - 07-17-2016, 09:24 AM