Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-17-2016, 02:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What false bullshit have I stated?  I said the guy is undrafted and isn't likely to be some mega breakout star who revolutionizes the NFL, NFL offense, and/or the position of WR.  Fast WRs...tall WRs...they've existed before this guy, sorry to break it to you.

I also pointed out that the Steelers also have a WR who is taller than him, is almost exactly as fast, and has almost 30lbs on him.  I'm also saying that I hope this guy is great, but I just don't have a lot of hope that he will be based upon a wealth of evidence and football history.  I said the same thing about Armon Binns when people around here were already carving his HOF bust.

What have I said that is stupid?  What have I said that is bullshit?  What have you countered?  You are building a case based upon conjecture and highlight films.  You're just taking your biased optimism to an absurd level and if the Browns or Steelers or Ravens signed this guy instead of us (lord knows they ALL had the chance to do so) I sincerely doubt you'd be pissing your pants in fear over what he was going to do to our defense.

First you post that I posted a video of him just running down the field.

Then, you fail to acknowledge any value in what I post and instead take it to another extreme saying he'll just be another scrub, which has become typical of you- take things to one extreme to avoid admitting that there could be any truth in what you're arguing against.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - BFritz21 - 07-17-2016, 03:16 PM