Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-17-2016, 03:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: First you post that I posted a video of him just running down the field.

Then, you fail to acknowledge any value in what I post and instead take it to another extreme saying he'll just be another scrub, which has become typical of you- take things to one extreme to avoid admitting that there could be any truth in what you're arguing against.

I asked if you were basing it just on the video embedded in the thread.  I legit ASKED, didn't say you did.  You said you didn't and provided highlight stuff...not ground-breaking, but it was what I asked for.

Also, this guy is likely to be another scrub but you can get your hopes up.  It's a free country.  You still haven't told me why we shouldn't be terrified of that tall fast scrub the Steelers got, though.

(07-17-2016, 03:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well said Coach.

No reason to hate on this move at all but some just will cause that is what they live for.

I'm not hating on the guy, but I'm not going to assume we're going to have an unstoppable offense just because we signed him.  I rather hope he isn't our #2 WR, but I guess  he might end up being it.

I get it...we have to blow something out of proportion every off-season. Last year it was Denarius Moore who was going to be unstoppable across from AJ...I don't take it personally when people think I'm nuts for being skeptical.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - Nately120 - 07-17-2016, 05:39 PM