Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Police Ask For Emergency Suspension Of Open Carry Laws During Rep. Conv.
(07-17-2016, 06:16 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, schools with resource officers and college campuses with either their own police force or armed security don't count? I mean, those and government buildings like courthouses, which also have armed officers, are the most common gun free zones. Our hospital is a gun free zone with armed security personnel.

The more I think about the more I realize that other than private businesses and churches, every gun free zone I can think of has armed security personnel or police regularly there, if not a substation even.

Good points, indeed.  However, we're not talking about school and college campi, or even hospitals.  We're talking about a specific event, that may require special circumstances to protect the safety of all involved.  Heck, I'm sure the DNC is already taking these things into consideration for their event in Philly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cleveland Police Ask For Emergency Suspension Of Open Carry Laws During Rep. Conv. - SunsetBengal - 07-17-2016, 06:39 PM