Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Police Ask For Emergency Suspension Of Open Carry Laws During Rep. Conv.
You guys know I'm a pro 2A person. You also know I've been consistently against open carry since forever. To me it serves no purpose, at all. The advantage a civilian carrying a firearm has is that the person trying to victimize them has no idea that they are armed. A person open carrying is basically asking someone to victimize them and not only getting their money but also their firearm. It is far quicker to act than to react. The guy with a AR, AK of whatever slung on his shoulder, or whatever handgun carried in an open holster on his hip isn't going to be able to do shit when a person puts a gun in his face. I've come close to being victimized in my private life a few times, never to the point that it actually happened because I know how to respond to the initial "feeler" questions these assholes typically use. If I'd had a gun visible in any of those situations I'd have absolutely been victimized because a firearm is guaranteed money for these guys, it's the first thing they want to steal. Bottom line, open carry is in your face and stupid. I don't live, and don't want to live, in Mogadishu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cleveland Police Ask For Emergency Suspension Of Open Carry Laws During Rep. Conv. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-18-2016, 12:53 AM