Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise
(07-15-2016, 02:46 PM)Au165 Wrote: One was drafted in the 6th of the real draft. One was not even drafted in the supplemental draft after everyone has seen their own rosters and know where they have holes. Bohringer is the better more polished prospect and it isn't even close.

I live in Germany and I've seen the GFL players up close and personal play..Bohringer is a product of playing against a lot of teams that would have a hard time beating a good 5A high school team in America. Not a lot of good routes even get run in the GFL league because there is hardly any kind of pass rush that is generated. QB's can run around all day long and play backyard football. I went to a game this weekend and guess who was the starting QB for one of the teams? Shane Carden, formerly of East Carolina University and a UDFA of the Chicago Bears. He looked like an overmatched high school QB in the game. I had a hard time even thinking he ever made it to the NFL pro level...

So basically what I'm saying is if you put Simonise in the GFL with Bohringer and compared them..You wouldn't see too much difference.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Reportedly Signing WR- Rashaun Simonise - Air Force 1 - 07-18-2016, 05:18 AM