Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Police Ask For Emergency Suspension Of Open Carry Laws During Rep. Conv.
I do have a firearm, but I never carry it, except on occasion to the range. Never felt the need to carry it, in fact only felt like it would just invite trouble rather than prevent it. If you're a law abiding citizen and CC, it's fine with me but these idiots that go around open carrying look like monumental D-bags IMO. And the only reason they do it is to intimidate, and make people feel uncomfortable and of course because they can. The only time in my life that I open carried was while standing watch in the Navy.

Trying to stay on topic I think it's a reasonable request police are making. No reason people need to be walking around with firearms on display in a very intense, volatile, and politically charged atmosphere. It's politics, emotions will already be running high, why would you want to add fire arms to the mix?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cleveland Police Ask For Emergency Suspension Of Open Carry Laws During Rep. Conv. - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 07-18-2016, 11:39 AM