Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Police Ask For Emergency Suspension Of Open Carry Laws During Rep. Conv.
(07-18-2016, 02:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If you do this job for a significant amount of time you become an excellent student of human behavior.  I will certainly not say that I've never been wrong but I can tell within 98% accuracy whether the person in front of me is a criminal within one minute of talking to them.  I know there are those among us who are already seething with the idea that I'm prejudging or predetermining whether someone is guilty or not based on my "feeling".  To which I'd explain it's not just feeling, it's everything else plus my experience honed over many years.  I certainly won't say I've never been wrong, but I'm right a huge percentage of the time.

As to whether you're a sociopath, there's simple tests to take that will tell you this.  Do you lack empathy or flat out not conform to the norms of human behavior?  Does the suffering of others mean nothing to you?  It seems likely there are other issues at work for you.  You do get guys who react the exact opposite way you'd expect a "normal" person to react.  If you're good you vary your approach to that guy.  If you're not, prepare for a fight. 

Nah... I pass all of those tests.
I care about people and go out of my way to resolve conflict.
I guess I just have hyper-vigilant perception and pick up on a person, like you described, and my machismo kicks in...lol
I'll back you up on reading people.
It's something that comes with experience and working with the public.
I could be a killer used car salesman.
LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cleveland Police Ask For Emergency Suspension Of Open Carry Laws During Rep. Conv. - Rotobeast - 07-18-2016, 12:52 PM