Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam
(07-19-2016, 01:04 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But at the same time they can follow other parts of Sharia Law.  And this means they DO follow Sharia law.

Why does something this simple go over your head.  Why should Newt want to deport Muslims who follow the Sharia law in areas of marriage, diet, etc?

Does the fact that I download a song illegally mean that I am a threat to murder someone because I "Don't follow the law?"

If they don't follow all of Sharia law then they don't follow Sharia law. It's fine and dandy if they follow some parts of it, but that doesn't mean that they're following the law, because if they were they would be cutting peoples hands off and killing people. If the law tells you to do something, and you don't do it then you're not following the law.

I don't think any Muslim should be deported. I said if they believe in Sharia law they shouldn't be given access to this country, and if they're already in to put them on a watch list.

No, because illegally downloading a song isn't subscribing yourself to a law that tells you to go murder people.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam - Brownshoe - 07-19-2016, 01:12 AM