Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam
(07-19-2016, 09:00 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Asked my best friend (Muslim and Bengals fan, reason why I started posting here) and he made fun of me for arguing about this on the Bengals message board. He called some of the more intense stuff crazy and said he doesn't know anyone who believes that.

Hold up, bud. You said "If you don't follow one part of Sharia, you do not believe in it". So since you decided to compare it to laws, I am now asking "If I do not follow ONE law of the thousands of laws in the US, are you saying I do not believe in US laws as a whole?". Please try to follow your own asinine argument.

If you brake one US law you're breaking the law. If you don't follow one US law you're not following the law. If you brake one Sharia law you're breaking Sharia law. If you don't follow one Sharia law you're not following Sharia law.

If you get caught breaking a law and go to court you can't say "well I was still following the law I just don't agree with that one law". Even if it's just as simple as selling a song or movie illegally. You can't follow Sharia law unless you do the heinous things in Sharia too. Otherwise you're not following the law. You're not following old testament laws if you don't do it's heinous things in it.

You can't pick and choose what laws you want to do and which you don't want to do. Because if you do you're no longer following the law. You can still be a Muslim, you just can't follow laws like Sharia. You can still be a Christian/Jew, but you can't follow the laws in Leveticus.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam - Brownshoe - 07-19-2016, 09:57 AM