Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam
(07-19-2016, 10:00 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 1) Brownshoe is, so I told him I'd roll with his comparison and play along. Silly, I know, but that's where he wanted to take his argument. 

Yes, I am breaking that law, but I still believe in all of the other laws. So perhaps we can agree with the notion that your friend believes in Sharia Law, he just justifies in his head which ones he follows.

2) Don't worry, I am trustworthy. I'd never be dishonest like someone suggesting that they have never known people to disagree over which aspects of their religion to follow. 

1) And you also believe in the law you are breaking; you just choose not to abide by it, most likely because of how you interpret it and justify it in your head; but you still believe it is a law.

2) No one is considering you untrustworthy; it's just perhaps you and your friend haven't had a deep enough conversation on belief versus follwing.

Folks do understand that Sharia is a form of legal system don't they? So to suggest no one in the US follow Sharia is simply saying, believe all you want; you just cannot impose your Sharia Law here. it is different from the core beliefs of muslims.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam - bfine32 - 07-19-2016, 10:14 AM