Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam
(07-19-2016, 10:06 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is really simple. You can either answer my question using your parameters, or you can admit that your comparison was incredibly stupid. You said that if I do not follow one part of Sharia, I do not believe in any of it. You then compared it to the laws of this nation. So we are going to use your argument with your parameters. I get that your argument was bad, but that's not my fault. Either stick with it now or go away. 

So since not following one part of Sharia mean you do not believe in any of it, do I not believe in the laws of the US if I break one of them? Whether it is me downloading one song illegally or MLK Jr.  refusing to get up from a lunch counter, are you going to tell me that someone who disobeys one law does not believe in the system of laws for the United States?

I didn't say that if you don't don't follow one part of Sharia, you don't believe any of it. I said if you don't follow one part of Sharia you're not following Sharia law. You can still believe in some aspects of Sharia law, but you don't believe in Sharia law unless you follow all aspects of it.

You're taking your analogy too far, because that would be the equivalent of me saying "If you don't follow Sharia law you're not a Muslim". If you don't follow a law in the US then you don't believe in that law. That doesn't mean that you don't believe in all of the laws. Sharia law umbrella's all of the rules from killing someone who insults Islam, to dietary rules. You can believe in the dietary rules, but disagree with killing someone who insults Islam. That would make you a Muslim that doesn't believe in Sharia law.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam - Brownshoe - 07-19-2016, 10:31 AM