Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam
(07-19-2016, 10:46 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The all of nothing argument doesn't hold up. If someone asked if I followed or believed in the laws of the US, I'd say yes even though I occasionally speed or, in the past, have downloaded music illegally. 

If I was asked by Newt Gingrich "Do you believe in US laws", I'd still answer yes as most of them guide my daily life. 

It also goes for any other religious law. I do not know many people who agree on following all of them even within denominations. 

(07-19-2016, 10:31 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: If you don't follow a law in the US then you don't believe in that law. That doesn't mean that you don't believe in all of the laws. Sharia law umbrella's all of the rules from killing someone who insults Islam, to dietary rules. You can believe in the dietary rules, but disagree with killing someone who insults Islam. That would make you a Muslim that doesn't believe in Sharia law.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newt wants to deport Americans who practice Islam - Brownshoe - 07-19-2016, 10:50 AM