Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 needs to be the year of Gio
(07-18-2016, 12:54 AM)Utts Wrote: I really hope they find ways to get Gio more quality touches this year. Either as a receiver or runner, I don't care. They guy is one of our biggest playmakers, and I really feel like the more he's involved - the greater the opportunities will be for all our skill players.

I agree to a point. Just no more of those screen passes to him that get him blown up. He needs to be used on fade
routes coming out of the backfield. If a Defense is concentrating on Green, Eifert and whoever our 2nd WR is Gio
could get lost and take a few to the house. He has that kind of speed and burst.

Along with his hands and running ability he really makes our Offense more unpredictable with him out there instead
of Hill. I like Hill a lot but until he shows he is as good or better than Gio i believe Gio should get more snaps.

Still one of the best RB duos in the league and the stats back it up. Now if both played their best at the same time
and the OL opened up holes well, look the frick out! Shocked
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2016 needs to be the year of Gio - Utts - 07-18-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: 2016 needs to be the year of Gio - 3wt - 07-20-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: 2016 needs to be the year of Gio - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-19-2016, 01:04 PM