Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeremy Hill wants to bring another title to Ohio
Coley Harvey

CINCINNATI -- Like many in Southwest Ohio, Jeremy Hill watched the scenes that played out on the opposite end of the state last month with a little envy.

Days after the Cleveland Cavaliers won their city's first professional sports championship in more than 50 years, Hill watched in awe as clips of the jam-packed parade route in downtown Cleveland played out on his television screen. The estimated 1.3 million people who filled the streets were punch-drunk with a euphoria that only a once long-suffering sports fan could understand.

Hill's hope is that next February he can help the people in his current city experience similar revelry.

"With Cincinnati," the Bengals running back said to ESPN earlier this month, "that's something that we definitely need for our city."

Full Article

Also, a snippet from an article about AJ Green:

"I'm being more vocal, teaching guys," Green said. "Even between [practice] routes, I pull them to the side and tell them what we're looking for. What we need to do on this route. What's Urb [receivers coach James Urban] looking for? What's Andy [Dalton] looking for on this route, and what you've got to do? That's what I'm trying to do. Don't be that crazy, crazy, trying to change so much that I'm out of my comfort level, but being comfortable being uncomfortable is what I'm trying to be."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jeremy Hill wants to bring another title to Ohio - Bengalholic - 07-20-2016, 01:35 PM