Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Jones, under hateful barrage on Twitter, fights back
(07-20-2016, 09:29 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: She got all butthurt because Milo trashed her film(he never said anything racist in his Breitbart review), and then she went after him on Twitter, he fought back, and then his followers went after her. In the end Milo got the Twitter ban hammer, because she's too thin skinned and cant take criticism. Twitter being the left leaning platform that it is took action on her behalf.

Read Milos review for yourself and tell me where he's being racist. He always takes his shots at feminists but he never says anything remotely racist in it.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/18/milo-reviews-ghostbusters/

Did I just witness a vagina hate crime?  After reading that review, first thing I thought was, "That dude has GOT to be gay. Because any guy would have to be gay to hate every actor with a vagina that much."

So I Googled him and sure enough. 

The only thing he liked was Chris Hemsworth. Imagine that. A gay guy effusively praising Chris Hemsworth's every scene while complaining about every actor with a vagina . . . and stereotypes. LMAO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leslie Jones, under hateful barrage on Twitter, fights back - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-20-2016, 02:26 PM