Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Jones, under hateful barrage on Twitter, fights back
(07-20-2016, 09:29 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: She got all butthurt because Milo trashed her film(he never said anything racist in his Breitbart review), and then she went after him on Twitter, he fought back, and then his followers went after her. In the end Milo got the Twitter ban hammer, because she's too thin skinned and cant take criticism. Twitter being the left leaning platform that it is took action on her behalf.

Read Milos review for yourself and tell me where he's being racist. He always takes his shots at feminists but he never says anything remotely racist in it.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/18/milo-reviews-ghostbusters/

He did take jabs at the actresses in it, but overall I'd say he was bashing the writers/directer/producers more than anything. And to be honest I agree with quite a bit of what he said. Once I heard that queef joke in the first 10 minutes, the tone of 'this move is going to suck' set in from that moment on. Any open mindness I had was lost just on that and I am regretting they made money off of me by whoring out a classic movie brand of the past.

That said, Jones didnt deserve the tweeter hate she got either. That hate should go to the amateur writers who wrote it for the teenage girl crowd.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leslie Jones, under hateful barrage on Twitter, fights back - Millhouse - 07-20-2016, 02:37 PM