Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Jones, under hateful barrage on Twitter, fights back
(07-20-2016, 02:37 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He did take jabs at the actresses in it, but overall I'd say he was bashing the writers/directer/producers more than anything. And to be honest I agree with quite a bit of what he said. Once I heard that queef joke in the first 10 minutes, the tone of 'this move is going to suck' set in from that moment on. Any open mindness I had was lost just on that and I am regretting they made money off of me by whoring out a classic movie brand of the past.

That said, Jones didnt deserve the tweeter hate she got either. That hate should go to the amateur writers who wrote it for the teenage girl crowd.

She portrayed a campy "New York Black Female", which is pretty insulting if this is a movie that was written with female empowerment undertones. He pointed that out, and got hate for it.

He never once targeted her in any tweets, or called upon his followers to go after her, but yet he got banned.

Listen if your a celebrity who cant develop a thick skin, or know how to locate the block button, then maybe Twitter isn't the place for you. Twitter is a place where degenerates can act like asses freely.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leslie Jones, under hateful barrage on Twitter, fights back - yellowxdiscipline - 07-20-2016, 02:47 PM