Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Jones, under hateful barrage on Twitter, fights back
(07-20-2016, 02:34 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: He's a gay super conservative who calls Trump "daddy". He's the rights mythical unicorn to try and garner some votes from the LGBT community. Shutting him down on Twitter 10 minutes before he was to do his thing at the RNC. You cant call that a coincidence.

I don't see how him being gay is an issue.

I seen the movie, and its terrible, no wonder why Bill Murray wanted no part in it.

Im sure a majority of African American females who watched it thought Leslie Jones gave an Oscar worthy performance. People are entitled to their opinions. However silencing someone because of them is just wrong.

Him being gay isn't an issue. I wrote I thought he was gay because hated every actor with a vagina. Okay, hate might be too strong a word. He is definitely vagina averse. Or vaginally challenged. Which ever you prefer. 

This place has rules and if you break them often enough you will be banned, usually after several suspensions. Was Milo silenced for his opinions or for repeatedly breaking the rules?  I don't know. I'm not sure I even care in this case. People have a right to free speech. People don't have a right to Twitter. If he wants to continue to troll Twitter can't silence him at Breitbart. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leslie Jones, under hateful barrage on Twitter, fights back - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-20-2016, 03:07 PM