Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the AFCN be a "weak" division this season?
(07-19-2016, 10:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steelers worry me.

They won't have Bryant or Heath, but I think Green is better than Miller and Brown produces regardless of who is across from him, and they could sign someone that gets released after final cuts.  They don't have much cap space to offer anyone worth anything (they might even be over the cap), and players always USED to give them discounts to play there, but I don't think that's the case anymore.

Their defense can definitely be exposed, but trying to get into a shootout with them is exactly what they want.  I think our offense could also be explosive and our defense could be swarming, so it might not matter  ThumbsUp

Green is a better pass catcher than Heath but in the end i do not think Green is better. Plus he is a chemistry issue
similar to what Lafell and Boyd are. I do not see an advantage here especially with the Bengals secondary which is
still in tact besides Reggie who seemed to be falling off last year in tackling.

Kroft for the Bengals seems to be a bigger issue each day leading up to the Bengals/Steelers first game...

Kroft was great for a rookie in both blocking and pass catching. More first team snaps only helps him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the AFCN be a "weak" division this season? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-21-2016, 09:38 PM