Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video shows moments before North Miami Police shot unarmed man
(07-22-2016, 12:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Wait, did you just say that one example, "shattered", an entire preconception?  Do you have any idea how absurd that sounds?

Because of one example?  Quite the sweeping generalization counselor.  I just supervised a case in which the private attorney contacted every victim and informed them that if they dropped the charges they would immediately be reimbursed financially for their losses.  However, if the case went to trial they were informed they'd likely never see a dime.  Based on your notably stringent standards of proof I can now logically infer that all defense attorneys are unethical human garbage right?  

I have a huge amount of respect for what you do.  That being said, what is your opinion on why so much of this seems to be happening?  For lack of a better word it seems to me some (lEO's) are a bit more gung ho than is needed.  I don't know you personally, but I do know you through these boards and you seem like the kind of officer that I preferred pulled me over.  That also being said, I've encountered some real D-bag officers.  If I remember correctly you were in the military, so was I.  And I remember a lot of guys that were idiots that I wouldn't trust with a potato gun (I think that was a movie quote but can't remember which one)  Any way my point is I understand your defensive position for LEO's, but something has to give.  What is a good start?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video shows moments before North Miami Police shot unarmed man - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 07-22-2016, 03:04 AM