Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Stewart's rant on conservatives who support Trump
(07-22-2016, 03:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ....and I think it had quite a bit to do with him being "a change".

A change from Bush policies, sure. I think all of us as educated adults can assume they would not be supportive of someone who wants to change Obama policies because it is a "change", so there's no conflict in being against Trump.

(07-22-2016, 04:05 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: and then Obama became a divisive demagogue....and they denied it and voted for him again, anyway.  Trump is just less polished and more dramatic about it.

Jon Stewart is not wrong, just a hypocrite.  Although, to be fair I'm not sure if he claimed he wasn't.

I guess if you honestly believe Obama is then that would make Stewart a hypocrite. While some don't believe me, I'm not a fan of the President. I guess not hating him and constantly attacking him makes me one in the eyes of others, but as someone who never voted for him, I can say with neutrality that he isn't a divisive demagogue. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Stewart's rant on conservatives who support Trump - BmorePat87 - 07-22-2016, 04:35 PM