Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jindal goes all in.....Disband the Supreme Court
(06-30-2015, 03:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: His response is one of disappointment with the Supreme Court and their continued move away from what our country was built on. The morals of our country hasn't changed they are just being run over. Hollywood and people with agendas are trying to make it look like the average person agrees with whats going on and they don't. The laws have been shot down in state voting and this is a way to force their agendas on people that hold christian values. The voters have spoken but its not the answer they wanted. The statement above about the S Court following public opinion polls is not accurate because it isn't what the public wants. As shown by state voting. Its what special interest groups want. The last statement above is accurate and most people in our country agree with it. Eventually they will get what they want and unfortunately God may turn his back on this great country (if he hasn't already) that has been so blessed from its begining that was built upon his word.Thats when the people who have caused it to happen will be asking what happened to this great country and the answer will be we turned our back God and his word. And then it will be to late. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

This country was founded on the principle that slavery was okay.  If that is what your god wanted then I hope he turns his back on us.  We don't need that type around here.

I think you already know the answer to your question/statement. By chance are you a lawyer? just wondering.

I hope God doesn't turn his back on us. But perhaps he will.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

P.S. Nothing is hidden from God to whom we must give account.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jindal goes all in.....Disband the Supreme Court - tigerseye - 07-01-2015, 04:13 PM