Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Stewart's rant on conservatives who support Trump
(07-22-2016, 06:40 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: You went there.  Didn't see that coming [sarcasm].  Has nothing to do with him being black for the vast majority of people and everything to do with bushleague crap like "if I had a son...." and "financial terrorists" and "you didn't build that" and on and on....oh, can't forget "clinging to their guns and bibles".  

I didn't expect much from Obama, primarily because of economic policies, but I'd say I liked him quite a bit - it's his words and actions (or lack thereof) that have changed my opinion.  He's never attempted to be the unifier he promised, never tried to reach across the aisle...instead demagoguing everyone who doesn't bow to his agenda.

There was a whole birther movement... I do not think it is a stretch to suggest some of it is race related. 

Quote:You don't see him as divisive because you pretty clearly agree with him on many things, particularly when it comes to race.  Exactly the sort of hypocrisy I accused Stewart of.

Probably just as much as I agreed with Romney on things, but I won't stop you from doing what I said people do if you don't irrationally attack Obama: just suggest I am a fan of his...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Stewart's rant on conservatives who support Trump - BmorePat87 - 07-22-2016, 07:15 PM