Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(07-22-2016, 02:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What I'm not doing is standing outside of their schools with a bullhorn and screaming just to scream with no idea what I want changed or how to do it and I'm also not organizing a bunch of cripples to sit in a row and block ambulances from saving lives/helping people, or blocking busses from letting kids get to school.

Here is what people like you fail to understand.  Blacks are resorting to desperate measure becaus the standard way of complaining has netted zero results for years.

they feel the system is stacked against them so they can not proceed through standard channels to have their complainst adrresses.  When police lie to protect each other and District Attorneys also take their side then who can you camplain to?

As i have said many times I don't agree with all of their tactics, but the way FOX News presented this story is perceft proof of why blacks feel they can not trust the media to get bthier mesage out.  You watch Fox News and you seemed to have no idea what happened in the Laquan McDonald case.  I wonder why that is?  You claim the BLM protestors don't know what they are talking about, but people like you who depend on conmseravtive news sources are also ignortant of what is going on out there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - fredtoast - 07-23-2016, 10:53 AM