Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(07-23-2016, 10:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I didn't chnge any subject.  I carefully read both your post and the post you replied to.  Both of them specifically addressed the crime rate of certain areas in respose to racial profiling numbers.

When you claimed that you had never seen any study address this issue I had to point out that almost every study takes this into account.

So I have no idea what you are trying to say.

If you tried READING my posts - the actual words that I used - then you would have an idea what I'm trying to say. Because I wasn't talking about crime rates. I was quite clear in what I was looking for.

Here, I'll restate what I said and I'll type slower this time: I would like to see the  numbers of people that were arrested, that were convicted, that were beaten by police, that were shot by police, and the number of each that were justified; then sort the results based on various demographics - race, income, gender, etc - and I would like to see them on a per community basis, basically per township or per police district. 

Now, as I said, I'm not aware of any studies that have done this, but apparently you have, so instead of saying "there have been" like no one on the internet is capable of lying, maybe post links to a couple. Either that or you have a reading comprehension problem OR you knew what I was saying and tried to change the subject to knock down yet another strawman. You know which way I'm leaning, but on the off-chance that you really do struggle with comprehension, then I will await your links to the studies or research that has the data I was looking for.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - PhilHos - 07-23-2016, 11:35 AM